Coordinator of Home Visiting Services
This professional position is responsible for coordinating all home visiting services within the Family Focused Network and maintaining contract compliance with grant/contract providers. The Coordinator of Home Visiting Services is responsible for initiating relationships with new providers, maintaining contact, and data collection from home visiting providers and area families interested in the service. Other responsibilities include representing Community Partnership of the Ozarks (CPO) at meetings and conferences and maintaining project records and other documentation as required by contracts and/or CPO Management.
The Vice President of Early Childhood and Family Development, following adopted policies of Community Partnership of the Ozarks, evaluates the Coordinator of Home Visiting Services.
The Coordinator of Home Visiting Services reports to the Vice President of Early Childhood and Family Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight of the Family Focused Network;
- Manage and provide oversight of our coordinated referral and intake system (CRIS);
- Plan and implement appropriate networking meetings and activities as required;
- Address the needs, concerns, and questions of the Family Focused Network partners in a timely, professional manner;
- Represent CPO at meetings and conferences;
- Develop Family Focused Network Work Plan and ensure its successful implementation each year;
- Provide monthly reports to the VP of the Early Childhood and Family Development;
- Provide consultation to individuals, organizations, and other collaborative partners;
- Actively seek out new resources and collaborative opportunities for home visiting services and support efforts;
- Develop and conduct education programs and workshops;
- Maintain accurate, timely records of all services and materials delivered to families and partners;
- Plan, order and maintain materials needed for implementation of programs;
- Plan and implement community meetings to educate community members about home visiting;
- Plan and implement public awareness activities;
- Coordinate activities with other agencies as required;
- Maintain an awareness of available community services and refer families to appropriate resources as needed;
- Collect and report data on home visiting referrals and services in the area;
- Participate in CPO’s resource development/fundraising activities;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred;
- Prior experience in home visitation, community social work and/or program management required;
- Knowledge of home visiting models and program curricula;
- Proven written and oral communication skills; basic computer skills including internet experience;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends;
- Time management and coordination skills required in order to handle multiple tasks;
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance;
- Ability to lift, push or pull 35 lbs.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work both independently and within a team, and collaborate with other agencies;
- Ability to work with people from all socio-economic levels and backgrounds;
- Knowledge of local/community resources.
The Coordinator of Home Visiting Services is a grant-funded position and is based upon funding availability. This is an exempt, full-time position. Grant funding dictates the pay range for this position. CPO receives federal grants and contracts and therefore must comply with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988. Marijuana is considered an illegal drug under federal law, with no exception for medicinal use and is not protected under ADA. Community Partnership of the Ozarks is an Equal Opportunity Employer