Healthy Families Program Supervisor
The Healthy Families Program Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of the Healthy Families program at CPO and supervision of program staff. This position is responsible for enhancing relationships with other community agencies, accepting referrals, and ensuring the fidelity of the Healthy Families America program. This position will be responsible for serving families in Bates, Henry, St. Clair, Benton, Hickory, Polk, Dallas and Webster counties with weekly contacts as well.
The Director of Home Visiting Services, following adopted policies of Community Partnership of the Ozarks and United Way of the Ozarks, evaluates the Healthy Families Program Supervisor.
The Healthy Families Program Supervisor reports to the Director of Home Visiting Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Prior experience in community social work and/or program management required;
- Proven knowledge of infant and child development and parent-child attachment;
- Proven knowledge of maternal-infant health and dynamics of child abuse and neglect;
- Proven written and oral communication skills; basic computer skills including internet experience;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends;
- Time management and coordination skills required in order to handle multiple tasks;
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance;
- Ability to lift, push or pull 35 lbs.;
- Ability to meet deadlines, work both independently and within a team, and collaborate with other agencies;
- Ability to work with people from all socio-economic levels and backgrounds;
- Knowledge of local/community resources.
- Provide oversight of home visiting programs, including weekly supervision of program staff;
- Follow through on referrals made to the Healthy Families program by other agencies and professionals;
- Plan and implement appropriate networking meetings and activities as required;
- Address the needs, concerns, and questions of each individual family and provider in a timely, professional manner;
- Maintain accurate, timely records of all services and materials delivered to families;
- Plan, order and maintain materials needed for implementation of programs;
- Plan and implement community meetings to educate community members about home visiting;
- Assist in orientation and training of staff and keep accurate records of completed trainings;
- Plan and implement public awareness activities;
- Coordinate activities with other agencies as required;
- Maintain an awareness of available community services and refer families to appropriate resources as needed;
- Collect and report data on Healthy Families referrals and services in the area;
- Participate in CPO’s resource development/fundraising activities;
- Other duties as assigned.
The position of the Healthy Families Program Supervisor is a grant-funded position and is based upon funding availability. This is an exempt full-time position. Community Partnership of the Ozarks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.