O’Reilly Center for Hope Administrative Assistant
Community Partnership’s O’Reilly Center for Hope is a one-stop service center for housing and financial stability bringing together multiple organizations. CPO seeks to hire an Administrative Assistant that will work directly with guests of the center as well as partner agencies. A high school diploma or GED is required. Key duties include: Utilizing a web-based program for guest intake and referrals; clerical functions including record keeping and recording, phone calls, walk-in services and waiting room management; Key skills include: time management and attention to detail, working in a very fast-paced environment; comfort working with a diverse population, including those who are homeless to households working to purchase a home; demonstration of strong computer and typing skills as well as written and oral communication skills is a must. This is an hourly, full-time position of 37.5 hours per week. This is a grant funded position and is based upon funding availability. Community Partnership of the Ozarks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls please.
The O’Reilly Center for Hope Administrative Coordinator, following adopted policies of Community Partnership of the Ozarks, Inc., and United Way of the Ozarks, evaluates the O’Reilly Center for Hope Administrative Assistant.
The O’Reilly Center for Hope Administrative Assistant reports to the O’Reilly Center for Hope Administrative Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes Service Point Receptionist Project for internal check-in, referrals, and check out process for each guest visiting agency representatives on assigned floor;
- Responsible for responding to phone call and voice mails inquiries for resources and referral information;
- Responsible for directing walk-in clients to appropriate staff/partners for assistance;
- Responsible for daily tracking system created guest service requests;
- Provides management of assigned waiting room area;
- Distributes daily incoming mail and may be responsible for delivering mail to the CPO main office each business day;
- Attends CPO staff meetings;
- Participates in designated CPO Team;
- Develops correspondence in the form of emails, letters, memos, meeting notices, etc. for program staff as directed;
- Places food orders for meetings and helps set up for meetings and events in the office and the community as needed—works with front office personnel to ensure lobby and meeting rooms/kitchens are sanitized and tidy;
- Responsible for ensuring that supply rooms are neat and organized on a weekly basis;
- Makes copies and keeps a supply of forms available for staff use, purchase orders, expense reports, timesheets, etc.;
- Maintains inventory of all designated floor office supplies and distributes them as needed;
- Maintains various databases and prepares reports;
- Is cross trained on all office equipment as well as bulk mail and regular mail procedures
- Maintains confidentiality;
- Assists staff to complete monthly reports;
- Assists Vice President of Affordable Housing and Homeless Prevention with any other duties, projects and assignments as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Time management and organizational skills are a must in order to handle multiple tasks with various priorities;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be punctual;
- Must be detail oriented and accurate;
- Must demonstrate strong computer and typing skills as well as written and oral communication skills;
- Must demonstrate a professional and friendly manner in dealing with the Partnership’s staff, Housing Center partners, clients, and the general public;
- Must be comfortable working with a diverse population, including those who are homeless to individuals working to purchase a home;
- Must be able to push, pull or lift 35 pounds;
- Must be able to effectively communicate the mission and work of Community Partnership of the Ozarks, Inc.;
The position of O’Reilly Center for Hope Administrative Assistant is a grant-funded position and is based upon funding availability. This is a non-exempt full-time position.