O’Reilly Center for Hope Administrative Coordinator
This position will coordinate volunteers serving at the O’Reilly Center for Hope. This will include recruitment, orientation, training, and scheduling. Working directly with the Director of Administration, this position will ensure management and maintenance of property and facilities, donations and supply inventory, oversight of facility software, telephones, computer systems, business equipment, supplies, and databases; supervising administrative staff; and other assigned duties. Applicants must be comfortable working with a diverse population in crisis and provide patient and respectful customer service. Position will assist with securing donations, data collection, scheduling appointments, and will provide support to on-site partners. Applicants must be highly organized and able to multi-task. Knowledge of area community resources that provide housing and homeless services is preferred. A High School diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred. This is a full-time, grant funded position of 37.5 hours per week. Community Partnership of the Ozarks is an equal opportunity employer.
The Vice President of Affordable Housing and Homeless Prevention, following adopted policies of Community Partnership of the Ozarks and United Way of the Ozarks, evaluates the O’Reilly Center for Hope Administrative Coordinator.
The O’Reilly Center for Hope Administrative Coordinator reports directly to the Vice President of Affordable Housing and Homeless Prevention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide proficient administrative assistance to the Vice President of Affordable Housing and Homeless Prevention;
- Create and maintain minutes (when applicable), meeting notices, memos, rosters and official documents;
- Excellent working knowledge of current technology and office equipment;
- Accurately maintain software, records and databases, including Volgistics and Service Point Receptionist Project;
- Assign and monitor clerical and administrative responsibilities and tasks among office support staff;
- Organize orientation and training of new administrative staff members and volunteers;
- Ensure security and confidentiality of data;
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory; review and submit office supply requests to the Director of Administration;
- Liaison between the organization and donors, volunteers, vendors and agencies providing services to the O’Reilly Center for Hope;
- Prepare monthly in-kind reports to ensure all data is collected in a timely manner;
- Oversee daily business operations and maintenance projects for the O’Reilly Center for Hope;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma; bachelor’s degree preferred; and five (5) years prior work experience;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects;
- Ability to lift, push or pull 35 lbs.;
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills;
- Problem solving skills and decision-making skills; Attention to detail and high level of accuracy with ability to meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy with ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Computer skills, with high knowledge of MS Office; internet research/email communication experience a must;
- Flexible schedule required as some events and meetings are scheduled in the evenings and on weekends.
This is a full-time non-exempt position.