O’Reilly Center for Hope Welcome Center Receptionist
The O’Reilly Center for Hope Welcome Center Receptionist assists the Administrative Coordinator in guest service check in and check out. This position is located in the O’Reilly Center for Hope Welcome Center, the primary point of entry for all guests seeking services. The Welcome Center Receptionist is responsible for efficiently and effectively checking in and referring all guests to appropriate waiting rooms or service providers within the building utilizing an internal computer-based program.
The Vice President of Affordable Housing and Homeless Prevention, following adopted policies of Community Partnership of the Ozarks, Inc., and United Way of the Ozarks, evaluates the O’Reilly Center for Hope Welcome Center Receptionist.
The O’Reilly Center for Hope Welcome Center Receptionist reports to the Vice President of Affordable Housing and Homeless Prevention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High school diploma or equivalency is required.
- Experience working with a diverse population, including those who are homeless, or those experiencing a financial or other crisis, is preferred.
- Time management and organizational skills are a must in order to handle multiple tasks with various priorities.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be punctual.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate.
- Must demonstrate strong computer and typing skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a professional and friendly manner in dealing with the Partnership’s staff, O’Reilly Center for Hope partners, guests/clients, volunteers, and the general public.
- Must be able to push, pull or lift 35 pounds.
- Must be able to effectively communicate the mission and work of Community Partnership of the Ozarks.
- As the first representative of the O’Reilly Center for Hope, must maintain a positive and helpful attitude, ensuring that the center is welcoming for all who enter.
- Utilizes Service Point Receptionist Project for internal check-in, referrals, and check out process for each guest visiting agency representatives on assigned floor.
- Responsible for responding to phone calls and voice mails inquiries for resources and referral information.
- Responsible for directing walk-in clients to appropriate staff/partners for assistance.
- Responsible for daily tracking system created guest service requests.
- Provides management of assigned waiting room area.
- Maintains sanitation and cleanliness of Welcome Center area.
- Distributes daily incoming mail and may be responsible for delivering mail to the CPO main office each business day.
- Attends CPO staff meetings.
- Participates in designated CPO Team.
- Develops correspondence in the form of emails, letters, memos, meeting notices, etc. for program staff as directed.
- Places food orders for meetings and helps set up for meetings and events in the office and the community as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that supply rooms are neat and organized on a weekly basis.
- Makes copies and keeps a supply of forms available for staff use, purchase orders, expense reports, timesheets, etc.
- Maintains inventory of all designated floor office supplies and distributes them as needed.
- Maintains various databases and prepares reports.
- Is cross trained on all office equipment as well as bulk mail and regular mail procedures;
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Assists staff to complete monthly reports.
- Assists Vice President of Affordable Housing and Homeless Prevention with any other duties, projects, and assignments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
The position of O’Reilly Center for Hope Receptionist is a grant-funded position and is based upon funding availability. This is a non-exempt full-time position. Community Partnership of the Ozarks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.