Vice President of Communications
The Vice President of Communications will work to effectively increase marketing and multi-media efforts of Community Partnership of the Ozarks, Inc. to increase awareness about the organization and its programs/services within the communities that we serve.
The President/CEO, following adopted policies of Community Partnership of the Ozarks and United Way of the Ozarks, evaluates the Vice President of Communications.
The Vice President of Communications reports to the President/CEO of Community Partnership of the Ozarks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent organizational skills – detail oriented;
- Website development/maintenance experience;
- Social media experience and photography/video production skills;
- Excellent computer/graphic artist skills;
- Experience in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop software programs;
- Creative, technology savvy;
- Team player;
- Excellent time management skills – must be able to multi-task;
- Proven written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to work nights and weekends.
- Develops, edits and maintains website;
- Responsible for implementing social media strategies;
- Assists with development of theme and all related materials for annual meeting;
- Produces flyers/brochures/billboards/posters/decals for project activities – interfaces with printers and vendors;
- Attends events and takes pictures and videos for use in marketing/multi-media materials and tools;
- Coordinates and sends press releases in concert with President/CEO;
- Coordinates the writing and production of newsletters, e-newsletters, annual reports and other written pieces as needed;
- Assists programs/collaboratives in coming up with creative ways to market their programs and meet their goals;
- Works with Communication and Fundraising Teams;
- Develops good working relationship with and is primary contact with all printing companies;
- Recruits and supervises communications/marketing interns;
- Participate in CPO’s resource development/fundraising activities;
- Other duties as assigned.
This is an exempt full-time position. Community Partnership of the Ozarks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.