Family Focused Network
It is our goal to ensure that all families that want to participate in a home visiting program are served by a program that best fits their families’ needs.
What is Home Visiting?
Home Visiting is a prevention strategy that connects trained health, social services and child development professionals with new and expecting caregivers to provide education on parenting and child development, build support and facilitate connections to community services.
How do we help?
- Help addressing life's challenges
- Encouraging parent-child interactions
- Supporting child growth and development
- Individualized support focusing on the strengths within each family
- Resource support and connection
- Address health care needs for the entire family
Who can we help?
- Anyone that is pregnant
- Caregivers who are pregnant or have a child up to the age of 5
Want to make a referral?
Family Focused Network Home Visiting Partner Agencies
Bringing Families Together
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org