For almost 30 years, Community Partnership has been a trusted leader, catalyst for change, and a valued resource in Springfield and the surrounding region. We are the “go to” organization when there is an emerging issue that needs to be addressed; we bring people together to create solutions. Our four primary focus areas as follows:
- Affordable Housing & Homeless Prevention
- Community & Neighborhood Development
- Early Childhood & Family Development
- Prevention & Youth Support
Although our programs and services have grown in number and variety over time, our mission remains the same: to facilitate and promote the building of resilient children, healthy families, and strong neighborhoods & communities. Through programming, resource development, and partnership, we are actively working to create the kind of communities we all want to live in.
Last Year We...
View our most recent press releases and news stories at the links below:
Our Annual Report
View our 2022 Annual Report, “The Ripple Effect" at the button below.
Our five core outcomes:
- Children, families, and community members are safe and healthy
- Children are kindergarten-ready and succeeding in school
- Youth are ready to enter productive adulthood
- Parents are working
- Neighborhoods are strong and thriving
We also strive to address the red flags identified in the Community Focus Report, while working to achieve measurable results related to our five core outcomes.